Thursday, February 19, 2009

Inaugural Off The Mark Blog!!!


(This inaugural blog for the Off The Mark Show comes to you from The Billdozer and discusses our show, which can be found at: http://www.myspace.com/offthemarkshow)

In a week of firsts, I would like to thank you for checking out my blog under the Off The Mark umbrella!

After watching my first episode, I am quite pleased at how it turned out. Jimmy James made the experience great with his wholesome attitude and ginger snap treats (well I wish). I will do my absolute best to make sure I do not say “absolutely” 42 times again, but I ensure an awkward argument with J.J. in the not to distant future to make up for it. I also can’t wait to get the Hess Express involved because he IS the strange breed that makes me giggle.

Random thoughts:

I’m loving How I Met Your Mother…almost caught up. Between just finishing Arrested Development (how did this show get cancelled?) and falling head over heels (had to use that one) with this new program, my TV watching is finally filling up with pleasurable activities on this side of Skin-amax.

Fans, we need a poll….Jimmy James is going to get a haircut…or should he??? I have two words: platinum blonde.

And as a teaser, let me be the first to suggest Jimmy James and The Billdozer in a future episode with, drum roll not needed, sports coats with no shirts underneath!!! Let the homoeroticism sink in!!!

That’s all folks, I probably won’t see ya’ at the matches. But c’mon Hogan, I want to see ya’ at ‘Mania even if its against Cena!!!!
-Dozer

No comments:

Post a Comment